Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The "Eyes" Have It...

Early Summer, circa 1987.



During a particularly active period of shadow people sightings, I was awakened one night by the strong sensation of "being watched" by a sentient presence in my room.  Rousing myself to full alertness, I turned and looked at the wall opposite my bed.  There, suspended just above my writing desk, I saw what appeared to be a single, large, bloodshot eye - about two feet in diameter - glistening wetly and staring at me.  I shit you not.  Pulling my blanket over my head, I tried to call first for my parents, then for my older brother, whose room was next to mine.  Nobody responded, probably because they could not hear me; I remember that fear seemed to have tightened my throat, and I was barely able to make a sound.  After half a minute or so, I chanced another look at the wall.  The eye was gone, and I was once again alone in my bedroom.

This was an odd and unique occurrence, to say the least.  Thanks for reading, and please feel free to leave any thoughts or questions in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment